Tuesday, June 16, 2009

It's been awhile...

No I haven't forgotten or abandoned this place. It's just that I've been busy making all kinds of different things...ATC's, pins, pincushions and Christmas stuff. Christmas already you ask? I know Christmas is still a long ways off, but I've been making different things for a Christmas book project featuring items made of felt. Here are a few of the items I submitted.
Another cool thing I made for Make It Mondays weekly theme is this altered book note holder. I used a tiny old Norwegian book and use it to hold the tiny feathers I've found.

I've also made quite a few sets of pins and pincushions that can been seen at Flickr or in my Etsy shop.

1 comment:

  1. i love the gingerbread one, but i couldnt enlarge it to see it better and i dont remember seeing it in your flickr
    it looks super cute

    ReplyDelete