Tuesday, February 2, 2010

My Latest Obsession

For the past 2 weeks or so, I’ve been working on this small ABC scrapbook. I did one of these last summer, no wait, it was the summer before that. Wow, time flies doesn’t it? Anyway yesterday I finished the 2009 edition. Here’s the slideshow of the pages. Sit back, take a look and listen to Sheryl Crow sing a great old Hank Williams tune.



These are scans of scrapbook pages for another 6x6 ABC book. To keep with my theme of nature and the great outdoors, I needed to be somewhat creative with my words. The letters K, X and Z are a few examples. The pages may start to look alike, but there's only so much one can do with an area of 6x6. Each page contains a small pocket with a printed tag describing a memory or some other details about the picture(s) on that page. I also used quite a bit of rick rack for embellishment. FYI, I love rick rack and really like what it did for the pages.

1 comment:

  1. My goodness..are all God's creatures living in your backyard? Awesome..what a beautiful collection of memories!! I love rick-rack also..it must be a Cindy thing..lol

    Cindy Rick-Rack and Gingham

    ReplyDelete