Thursday, June 3, 2010

I'm Baaaack!

Sorry I've been away so long.  I've been busy with custom orders and then making more pin sets and pincushions for my Etsy shop.  Here are pictures of the custom order pincushions.  So pretty in group shots.

After completing the custom orders I made these for the gals at Corbin's that save bottle caps for me.  
 
At a rummage sale, I bought a Woolrich vest that had mistakenly gone through the washer and dryer.  This mistake is turning into some really cool larger sized pincushions.

And finally a group shot of all the new additions.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, so you are the creator behind the wonderful pincushions that i've been admiring on flickr. In fact i've think i've borrowed pictures from your photostream when i announced a pincushion swap that i arranged. :) Thanks for all the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just added you as a contact on Flickr. I'm not too far away- Columbus WI- your pin cushions are just wonderful! Where do you sell them other than Etsy? I have a Gallery here in Columbus (West James Gallery) we have area artists- art & fine craft...check it out:
    www.westjamesgallery.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete