Saturday, December 18, 2010

Aren't These Groovy?

Last week while looking for some new felt colors, I came across some really neat felt squares.  Embossed felt in about 5 colors, lots of different printed patterns and three colors of tie dyed felt squares.  Here's a couple new pincushions made with yellow, pink and orange tie dyed felt.  

Cool huh?  The enamel pins in the background were in a bag of jewelry I bought at a second hand store for $2.

I also bought some cute little dice beads and some hounds-tooth felt and created this set for anyone that's feeling lucky.   

I've got a list going of ideas for new pincushion designs.  Denim and orange, embossed brown and tan that look like leather, more tie dyed with other colors and some with the American flag on it.  As they say, stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. Those are really fab! I can't wait to see the new designs. I know they will be snazzie!

    ReplyDelete