Sunday, January 2, 2011

Taking a Break from Pincushions

I've been busy working on my annual ABC scrapbook made with pictures from this past year.  This is the fourth set of books I've made.  Whenever possible I take advantage of Walgreen's offers for free 8x10 collages.  What started out looking like this...

Now looks like this...

and this.
The pages of these little books are only 6x6 and my goal is to put as many pictures as possible on each page.  I also include a little tab including a memory or a description of the page.  I'm about half way done with the 2010 edition.  I'll share a link to the whole set when I'm done with the whole alphabet. 

2 comments:

  1. I love those Cindy. I haven't been able to scrap since the kids moved in and I miss it. Cant wait to see the finished product!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh they are so darn cute. Wish there was ah Walgreens closer than 100 miles, sigh.
    Best go check the Packer game ;-)

    ReplyDelete